• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by unknow NEO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Sora evil?

no i disagree in the kh promo trailer uc just before mickey is going 2 say i won't forgive u donald goofy and sora it's hard 2 c but uc some dark and red from sora's outfit
  2. U

Sora evil?

One problem with my theory though. The big war scene is most probably going to happen pretty late on in the game, and we have seen him fighting nobodys pretty early on, so I think he want to go to the world of darkness, to completly Master the darkness, not to learn how to use it. Oh, well, it...
  3. U

Sora evil?

ok if u put it that way it makes sense but i think it's 2 muts 4 sora and he becomes consumed by the darkness and the bhk then comes and fuses with sora so they become twilight lol (srry i just though of this and thought that it would make some sense in a weird kind off way :P)
  4. U

Sora evil?

Well, uhm, Ansem mentions that darkness can be used for good and light for evil, so saying Sora is using darkness isn't the same thing as saying he is evil. Me and a friend of mine came up with the theory that Sora must use both darkness and light to beat nothingness. Just as Riku and Mickey is...
  5. U

new summons

OMG!! ur joking right? i mean come on people chicken little. stitch is cool and all and i have no problems with yuna and rikku but chicken little??:confused:
  6. U

Sora evil?

ok this is my fist thread and my english isn't all that great but i hope u guys like it. one night i was talking with my friend about kh2. then i though of something. could sora have turned evil? 1. he has a dark outfit 2. in de last promo trailer he is sitting on his knees (almost begging) 2...
Back