• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultimatekeyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

suicide, n:mad: question
  2. U

new kh gba game

if u could make a kh gba game wut would u change from chain of memories?:confused:
  3. U

Gummi Ship

the bhk is supposed to be the protector of sora;)
  4. U

Worlds palyable in KH2

the best has to be deep jungle because of thr jungle slider, but dony look up tarzans little dress....aaaaaaaa
  5. U

whos the best?

choose ur favorite fighter
  6. U

people you want sora to fuse with

if sora could fuse with any 1 it would have 2 be definitly be the shinobi from that... uh shinobi game he would be fast as hell and a awsome key blade and evey time u kill 4 enemies at the same time it does a the cinimatic:p:cool:
  7. U

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

wut really sucked about kh com is that the cards u want r usually hard as hell 2 find, espescially is castle oblivion:mad:
  8. U

steam boat willie?

hello ive never seen a steam boat willie cartoon and could someone tell me wut steam boat willie is?:confused:
  9. U

i wish kh 4 psp

i think it would be awsome if they made kh2 4 the psp, since i own a psp i would definitly buy it.it would have 2 be exactly or longer than kh 2 though, so it probobly wont be possible if the psp has such little game time on those little disks and the battery life is extremely sh0rt:(, but it...
  10. U

Hallow Boston Lab?

the last of the puppies u need is in the hollow bastion in the grand hall right next 2 the second time u fought riku:p
  11. U

What worlds would you like to see added?

some worlds i would like 2 see is not part of disney or square enix i would want mabye the cronicles of riddic, lord of the rings and star wars, mmmmmmm light saber keyblade :rolleyes:
  12. U

hardest DISNEY boss

OMFG, i beat that game and it was so easy, thou the only troble i had was with parasite cage because of those spinning platforms.
  13. U

Real Time!

I actually have proof that it is in real time. just go 2 khinsider.com then on the left click huge kh2/com news scroll down 2 see it says KH2 IN REAL TIME. The night and day of kh2 is reflected by the clock in twlight town Proof
  14. U

Real Time!

I heard that there was going 2 be real time in kingdom hearts 2. I dont no if it is true, so tell me what u know. I am really hopeing that it is because im tired of going 2 halloween town and it is all ways dark. also tell me how u want the controls 2 be! :confused:
Back