• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ultimamck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

SoulEater/Way to Dawn

i just thought it was a cool darkness weapon ...... darkness pwns all :thumbup:!!!!!!!!!
  2. U

Ultimate Keyblade: Help Needed!

the only thing i can say is 2 get everything. i never had a problem makin ultima.....mck
  3. U

Ultimate Keyblade: Help Needed!

u need a energy crystal ...... dn't kw if that helps. is all u need the ori.+'s?
  4. U

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

like takin a piece of cake 4rm a baby ...... no i didn't use a strategy guide
  5. U

Hades Paradox Battle

i dn't think u have have 2 b at lv 99 ..... bt i helps
  6. U

Attempt number two: thoughts on levels in KH2

:lol: that funny. u kw when you said that i thought bout that part in the movie shrek :toungesmile:.
  7. U

ownership of kh1 fm

u kw it seems like a lot of people own kh2 fm (it has it own section) but what about kh1 fm? how many ppl in the forums actually has it :confused: ?
  8. U

Anti-Form

mayb 6 or more times and personaly i like anti form. its fast, hits almost everything, difficult to deflect, and deflect enemies attacks almost everytime. if only u can do reactions and it didn't hurt so much ....... darkness pwns all :thumbup:!!!!
  9. U

Easy level-ups

for valor, wisdom, and master forms i went to timeless river (before the drives runs go to the door to disney castle to refill it). and 4 final yen sids tower (go 2 world map to refill drive)
  10. U

Stupid Riku Help

just have a few zero cards in the deck and you'll be fine
  11. U

SEPHY VS. SEPHY

which sephiroth do u think is tougher kh1 or kh2?
  12. U

quick question

yo ultimamck here. you kw in the room where sora gets his new treads in yen sid's tower. well in the room are some mirrors(?) that are foreboding to sora's forms. i was just wonderin what it says about limit form.
  13. U

level designs

how many of you liked the level designs of kh1 over kh2. personaly i liked kh1's levels better.
  14. U

bleach 63

hey u guys (ladies also) kw where i can watch bleach 63. cause i'd really appreciate it.
  15. U

where to download khfm deep dive trailer to computer

jus like the title say im looking for some where to download deep dive. i've tried a few places bt 4 some reason all i get is audio and no video. :sad:
Back