• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twinkling_Jenn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Does This Bother You ????????

Damn, that's just what I was about to say... =P There wouldn't be much point to the game if you didn't fight the heartless cause, as it's been mentioned before, that's what it's all about. It's like say, Sonic the Hedgehog, where instead of collecting rings, you collect, I dunno, lets say...
  2. T

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

Since I don't live in America, and there are no Walmarts here then....no. But I may wait elsewhere. Not that anywhere would actually open at midnight for it here.
  3. T

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

Hmm...interesting views. I don't call my friends after Disney characters though, I think they'd get a little freaked. I might try it though, they might not notice. Har har. There are 7 versions of Simple And Clean??! Wow...
  4. T

Am I the only person who hasn't completed Kingdom Hearts?

Who's had Kingdom Hearts for over 2 years, and hasn't completed it yet??! :eek: I've gotten to the very end, but I just can't seem to beat it. Not to mention the fact that my game is now bust cause it's scratched to buggery and it won't work. Gah. Close, but no cigar.
  5. T

KH without the Disney's char

Uh yes, nice question. That's like asking if Christmas is better without presents.
Back