• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilight Kitsune

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Riku is in the poster (i think)

Does anyone listen? Riku did not join the Org. He rejected the Org. while talking to Vexen. At the end of CoM, Riku uses his Darkness for good purposes. Thus, making him light and dark or Twilight. But yes he may be on of the Unknowns in the poster. But one of the Unknowns on it is most likely...
  2. T

more than 3 keys/mystery boy?

Whew, here we go again... There supposed to be only three Keyblade wielders. But due to the fact Riku opened his heart to darkness, the Key was passed to Sora. But later on, we see Riku still had the ability to wield one even though this happaned. Mickey already wielded a Key... And BHK...
  3. T

More Organization Members

Ah... He didn't mention from what game it was gonna be be. So it's most likely to be Axel since he's still alive.
  4. T

More Organization Members

Yes, but Nomura pointed out that a returing character was in the Org. But I wonder who it is?
  5. T

is riku with the org.

Yeah, that is wierd for some reason but I might as well wait for KH2 and then all our questions will be answered...
  6. T

Who do you think it is?

It might be Axel. But maybe Marluxias Sythe may have a point...
  7. T

is riku with the org.

Yes, I played CoM. Sorry about that...So DiZ is merely Ansem's shadow? Along with BHK being Sora's? I'm so confused... I need to play CoM over again. Also Axel might be working for DiZ, since Axel took all the other Org. members down along with the used help of Sora and Riku. But that is just a...
  8. T

RE: KH poster...where's riku?

Re: KH poster...where's riku? That pose is similar to Axel's pose on the CoM picture... It might be Axel.
  9. T

is riku with the org.

That's wrong. DiZ is the Org. superior, why would Riku join him? Riku cannot tell it's Ansem because in KH, Ansem was finished by that burst of light. Thus, making him both light and dark or a "nobody". That light could not shed off all the darkness that surrounded Ansem heart.
  10. T

is riku with the org.

Riku is most likely to be not in the Org. because when he was talking to Vexen in CoM, he rejected the fact that Vexen refered him as a "nobody". And he said to Vexen that he didn't want to be in his little group.
Back