• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by truewarrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** the dd ending had so much more action in it, what with all the neo shadows and such... but the keyblade wars looked crazy awesome. I actually have heard rumors of an mmo...
  2. T

I am so mad.

dag jimmit. i saw it too . it jimmed me off. they had com on it once an it got really annoying.
  3. T

Do you think kingdomhearts 2 will be on xbox?

i agree. i mean, whats ur guys problem? i no what it feels like to be ridiculed, believe me. well, xbox is a popular system, but square enix would never make a final fantasy type game for it.
  4. T

Peter Pan in Kh2

yea.............................
  5. T

Worlds looking different

yea, thatd b cool
  6. T

sephiroths words

ah. thanx ttbk2. i was frekin out thinkin i was wrong. wait, thaty makes me sound like a freak jerk. sry.
  7. T

Kingdom Key Forever!

yea, i think youll b able to choose diff weapons, but they all level up in strength with sora.
  8. T

sephiroths words

supernova doesnt reduce ur hp to 1, but it does turn u inta a silenced confused frog. its still calld heartless angel.
  9. T

sephiroths words

hahahahahahahahahahaha, why would they plainly put a new attack in there if the exact same thing happens in ff7? in the game it says heartless angel on top of the screen, then an angel in black comes down, gives u a halo, and yur hp is reduced to 1.
  10. T

The KHOBGG

well, ive beaten the game like, 12 times, but since 2003. but i have beaten sephiroth 24 times today.
  11. T

question about riku

maybe the keyblade knew that he would choose darkness, so it chose sora instead.
  12. T

sephiroths words

ty. hehehehehe
  13. T

sephiroths words

hey, i just noticed today what sephiroth is saying whenever he attacks. when he puts the halo over soras head: "send heartless angel" which is an attack in ff7. when he turns blue: "i am the chosen one!" and, he thinks hes the chosen one for the promised land in ff7. when he summons the huge...
  14. T

Question about End of the World

no, i think the destroyed buildings are just to tell u, its the end of the world. and, yes, i saw the castle on the wall.
  15. T

Anyone else ever do this?

yeah, i tried it.
Back