• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TravisSykes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

'Bout to pick up my MoM in about ten minutes. Gamestop doesn't open till 9. I'm so excited. And, honestly, I just can't hide it.
  2. T

Brady Games Sweepstakes

Yes. Once per day, if you go back to the Brady Games App, you can share the post to your wall and gain one extra entry. I'm still on the search for the mini-standee picture. I actually want to see what it looks like myself. ._. Also, sorry if I'm a little slow at getting to some questions. I'm...
  3. T

Brady Games Sweepstakes

No problem! I didn't want to let good KH fans miss out on this opportunity. No images of the mini-standee yet, unfortunately. I'll be sure to keep a lookout and update as soon as I get a hold of one. Oh, and by the way, I'm so jelly. Two stands already. You have quite the collection, haha...
  4. T

Brady Games Sweepstakes

So, I searched the site and didn't see any news about this, but for all of you people who have a Facebook, Brady Games is hosting a sweepstakes with these prizes: Grand Prize KH3D Brady Games Strategy Guide KH3D Promotional Standee KH3D (The Game) Second Place KH3D (The Game) KH3D Brady...
Back