• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tpot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Vanitas Speculation

i think riku said show me your strength to sora on destiny island (first riku battle(wooden sword battle) in kh1)or in hollow bastion when u fought riku in darkside form.
  2. T

Vanitas, the word itself

hmm never thought kingdom hearts would be related to christianity
  3. T

How is terra related with sora and riku?

wat does canon mean?????????
  4. T

Nomura Famitsu Interview Excerpts

there could be DLC worlds
  5. T

2 Questions Need Answers

1. Can a nobody age with their superior, or do they even age? 2. What would happen if a nobody destroyed its superior? I,m wanting answers to follow on a theory, so i can put it out there to see what people think of it. So i need answers to these questions so i can finish my theory.
  6. T

Why doesnt mickey have a pure heart?

I was just wandering how come mickey doesnt have a pure heart? He is like the main charcter of the whole game.
  7. T

How did Kiari get a nobody??!!??

i went back and beat kh2 and saw that namine was kiari,s nobody and i just wanted to know when did this happen.
  8. T

BBS Characters Ages?

their hair styles are different if u really look at them
  9. T

BBS Scenario Selection

I think that the scenario selection will be somewat like the N64 Good Game, Jet Force Gemini. You play with a set player until one point and it unlocks another scenario which u can play at any time.
  10. T

BBS Characters Ages?

terra could also be related to ven possibilty
  11. T

BBS Characters Ages?

I think The Dark soldier really is not a person but a guardian like the black figure that was behind ansem in kh1
  12. T

BBS Characters Ages?

you have to remember that ventus is like the same person as roxas and sora
  13. T

BBS Characters Ages?

Terra-16 Ven-14 Aqua-14 or 15 DS-Dont know who this is MX-1,000
  14. T

Ventus Being Related To Sora Theory

so does that mean ventus and sora is related
  15. T

Ventus Being Related To Sora Theory

plz reply to tthis theory i need an answer