• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tommyy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Check out The Nth Degree [My Band!!]

YouTube - TheNthDegree100's Channel We've just started and those two songs are demos in an amateur studio, but could you please give me some feedback on how we sound, that would be great! And, if you like it, it would really help us if you spread the link to all your friends, to get our name...
  2. T

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

lol fighting that zip slasher at like mission 7 or 8 was intense, but i somehow pulled through D:
  3. T

358/2 Days Site Question

Hey, i was just wondering what the name of the song on the North American 358/2 Days site is? If someone could answer thet would be great xD thnx
  4. T

"KingdomHearts-Like" Game on PC

Hey, i was just wondering : Does anyone know a PC game that is most like KH? Because it would be cool to play a game like KH on computer :tongue:
  5. T

Which KH2 Character Is the Gayest?

I personally think Sephiroth likes men. That's why he always wants to speak to Cloud. And they say that the person you pick on is the person you like.
  6. T

25 by Tommyy

This is a story i have been writing for a while, (well the first 11 and a half chapters anyway).. 25 By Thomas Lucas * Tick, tock, Says the clock. Death is at the door, Knock, knock, knock. * Prologue - The Secret “Daddy, what’s your job?” Thayne looked at his...
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts - You Found Me

This is a KH AMV i made to the song You Found Me by The Fray, it's doing pretty well on youtube so far, going up about 10-15 views a day, rate and comment if possible please ;) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - You Found Me
  8. T

Sora fight in BBS?

that pretty much sums up this whole thread - Time travel = no.
  9. T

Sora fight in BBS?

true, but he did counter-attack almost every one of my moves! D:<
  10. T

Sora fight in BBS?

lol it would be awkward.. although you kinda fight him in Neverland (anti-sora or whatever its called)
  11. T

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

lol at the donald thing. I was also not impressed with the difficulty. I could finish proud mode without dying on my second play.
  12. T

Sora fight in BBS?

I don't think there would be a battle with Sora as they are focusing on what happened before his story.
  13. T

Kingdom Hearts - Rooftops

This is an AMV i made, i reckon its alrite, plz comment if u have an account on youtube :P YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Rooftops
  14. T

Organization Members Real Names: I've got seven

i would also go with Lerane
  15. T

Relationship between Axel and Riku

lol funny :P and riku wore the cloak so nobody could see him in his "Ansem" form. He was ashamed.
Back