• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TigerLilly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TigerLilly

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

Do you know where I can find it? Haha
  2. TigerLilly

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

Okay maybe I am COMPLETELY late on this. Does anyone else see what I see here? Aqua and Sora fighting together. If I'm late, please don't chew me out haha
  3. TigerLilly

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

So Master Xehanort when he was younger had Terra's hair cut. Hah. Unless when his heartless and nobody were destroyed rather than coming back as Terranort he came back as himself but younger? Is that what the general consensus is?
  4. TigerLilly

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Was it just me or did "Terranort" at the end of the long trailer, not look much like Terranort from BBS?
  5. TigerLilly

What struck you as odd?..

apparently it was because at the time the developers didn't know what Zexion's weapon was yet.
  6. TigerLilly

Are you tired of all [spoilers]

I'm starting to feel depressed about this series and how it's originality and freshness has declined since the release of the second game. I used to love this and everything about it but lately it just feels half assed. All these clones are just crazy plot lines which makes it more confusing to...
  7. TigerLilly

Keyblade-wielding and Xion

Exactly. In Days, Axel hasn't met Kairi, only Namine, and since Xion, Namine, and Kairi have the same face, Axel obviously thought Xion looked like Namine. ANd if you read the reports at the end of the game you can see that Axel thinks she looks a lot like Namine. And there are so many...
  8. TigerLilly

sea salt scenes

It was the only alone time the three ever shared. Besides the obvious fact that they were just discussing what happened during their missions, it showed the closeness of their relationship when they spoke, and when they just sat there eating it without speaking how awkward things were. The...
  9. TigerLilly

Door to light or corridor of light???

I'm not sure what gave the three wielders the ability to pass through the corridor of light, and why Sora wouldn't be able to access it, but my biggest guess is that it was more convenient for Nomura to hasten the transition process in BBS, while in KH, they needed a minigame-like aspect. Kinda...
  10. TigerLilly

getting ven and roxas back

I think that since all of the people are in torment, that their hearts are all somehow within Sora's, and if he ever plans on saving them all, he has to unlock his heart for good. :(
  11. TigerLilly

Axel and Ventus?!

Yeah I've asked this myself. I believe that when Lea lost his heart he may have forgotten about Ven because if you hold your friends deep in your heart, and then you lose your heart, you can't remember them. But then again, how would Axel stay friends with Saix if he lost his heart? Unless since...
  12. TigerLilly

Ven's Heart

Are you saying that you believe Xemnas also wanted to merge with KH to help Ven?
  13. TigerLilly

Ven's Heart

Roxas was a nobody. He didn't have a heart. He might have cried or had feelings, but he was a definite nobody since he had control over Samurai nobodies. And he already merged with Vanitas at the end of BBS, so I don't see why he would need that still.
  14. TigerLilly

Ven's Heart

But Sora is housing Ven's heart, does that mean that his heart is necessarily incomplete? How could Ven ever get his heart back then?
  15. TigerLilly

Ven's Heart

"Mickey saves Aqua and Ventus and brings them to Yen Sid's tower, where Aqua learns that Ven has fallen into a deep sleep and will not awaken until his heart returns." -KH Wiki When Sora unlocked his heart in KH, why didn't Ven's heart return to him?
Back