• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tifa lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

nice story..but I hate the part about Cloud and Aerith..Next time.. try to put Tifa in..and pair her up with Cloud, ok?
  2. T

~Tifa and Aerith fanclub~

Tifa is cute isn't she? Aerith is nice too but.. I prefer Tifa!
  3. T

~Tifa and Aerith fanclub~

Which do you think is prettier, cuter, kinder, sweeter and nicer? Tifa Lockhart or Aerith Gainsborough?
  4. T

Who Beat Sephiroth

I beat Sephiroth! Lv 99!! Believe it!! Actually..I kinda cheated..I used the gameshark codes. I beat him using the Oblivion.
  5. T

secrets

I can't really remember which mode I played but I did unlock the secret ending. Complete three things: 1. Complete Hades Cup 2. Find all 99 dalmation puppies 3. Lock all keyholes including the one in 100 Acre Wood I think I played either the beginner mode or the standard mode. Just try both of...
  6. T

Kingdom Hearts Secret Ending!!

Ever watched the secret ending in Kingdom Hearts? No..? Well, here's a way to watch it if you want. You're gonna have to complete three tasks: 1. Complete Hades Cup 2. Lock all of the keyholes including the one in 100 Acre Wood 3. Find all 99 dalmation puppies
  7. T

Favourite Characters In All Of Final Fantasy Series

To all the Final Fantasy fans out there..you must have some of the characters that you like from this RPG. Well, here's my fav. characters: 1. Tifa Lockhart (FFAC) 2. Cloud Strife (FFAC) 3. Yuna (FFX & FFX-2) 4. Tidus (FFX) 5. Lenne (FFX-2) 6. Shuyin (FFX-2) 7. Rikku (FFX)
  8. T

Hi there!

hiya! It's really great to be a member of the khinsider! I get to know a lot of members. Actually.. I kinda.. only know about..Let's just say..for now, I only get along with one of the khinsider members. That's because I'm new here. Not really new actually. However, this is the first time I ever...
Back