• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Thixy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Thixy

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Yeah, Xion really just was perfect. I hope the KH team pulls something crazy and she gets to come back. XD
  2. Thixy

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Haha. Fair enough. XD Kairi, in the end, does have more against her than for her. I just thought I'd throw the scene out there.
  3. Thixy

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Oh yeah. I bet that's what motivated her. She didn't want Sora angry at her! I mean come on. You're looking for something hateful inside Kairi that's not there. Sure, Kairi doesn't have the best track record with Riku. You make a lot of good points, trust me, I recognize that. I'm just saying...
  4. Thixy

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Heh. I think Kairi running to Riku, grabbing his arm, and begging him not to leave at the end of KH2 showed she cared about him. But anyway, I have much fondness for Xion after Days. She was such a better character than I expected.
  5. Thixy

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Xigbar and Xaldin! : D
  6. Thixy

New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! (TRANSLATIONS!)

Re: New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! In the second scan, what's that Kingdom Hearts doing in the background of the picture with Xion? I thought OXIII didn't complete theirs until around the end of KH2. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. @.@
  7. Thixy

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Demyx the second time and Xaldin. </3
Back