• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheNewSora17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

GREAT WAY TO LEVEL UP!.... do you think its cheatish!?

i beat sephy at likl 30-35 too. i didnt even have high jump or quick run or glide. i only had aerial dodge lvl one and i beat him. its not that hard to beat him really.... and that trick works. even though i didnt get to lvl 99 it got me to like level 88. i stopped after that cuz i couldnt...
  2. T

kh2 fm question...

does anyone know when KH2 FM+ is coming out in the US?
  3. T

Zantetsuken?

no problem. anytime, I'm always here to help
  4. T

Zantetsuken?

well what Zantetsuken does is when your enemy is using a sleight or any other attack or magic card, it cuts it and makes it non-reusable for the entire battle. its pretty handy when you know how to use it. i used it only twice for the Axel the second time around and i won with flying colors...
  5. T

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

i really hope it will be classic gameplay because thats the one me and everyone is used to. well...unless you have the remake of chain of memories. but whatever they decide to do, i will love it!
  6. T

Your favorite KH couple

From any game what is your favorite Kingdom Hearts couple? Mine is Namine and Roxas.
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

well i would think that we would use the L button for the camera since the R button is lock on. or the L button would be to switch through targets. other than that actually BBS is supposed to come out like in early 2009. like january-april.
Back