• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by thejoker101Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Famitsu review 358/2

must be really good
  2. T

Locked link on Days site

who knows what it could be
  3. T

Full Nintendo Dream June 2009 Interview Translated

ok next time ill spend time looking around. now the problems settled. and thanks to those who defended me.
  4. T

ok sorry i didnt know someone would freak out. i havent been on the site in a couple days so i didnt know. not a big deal.
  5. T

maybe its not the full thing but this much hasnt been translated yet so technically its news. Heartstation just posted it recently.
  6. T

Nintendo Dream June 2009 - Birth of Kingdom Hearts | HEARTSTATION.ORG
  7. T

the title 358 Days/2

cant wait to find out :-)
  8. T

the title 358 Days/2

Sora was asleep for a year. 358 is the amount of days in the year Roxas was a member of the Organization. The other 7 days were spent in the computer Twilight Town. Then Sora wakes up when the year is over. The last week of that year was the Prologue in Kingdom Hearts II. We have yet to find out...
  9. T

Secret Ending actual ending?

the one for the 1st one which i actually got after i beat both games. then i got the secret ending for the 2nd one a little later.
  10. T

Why the long faces?

i loved KH2
  11. T

2 kingdom keys

As far as we know, Xion's is a fake becuase Riku says it in the trailer. We're going to have to wait until the game comes out to find out all the answers. I know it's very hard, but just be patient.
  12. T

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

looks really cool. cant wait to play this.
  13. T

Official "New Scans/Translations" Thread

Last Question of Nintendo Dream Interview with Nomura and Hasegawa Translated Heartstation translated the last question of that interview. Nothing spectacular, but still good to know there is going to be a KH3. HEARTSTATION.ORG
  14. T

BBS offical site.....?

yeah they made one a while ago. there like nothing on it yet tho and prob wont be for a while. theyre focusing on 358/2 days for now.
  15. T

is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title....)

Re: is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title.. IMDb says he is but they're not ALWAYS reliable. theyre usually right tho. just dont assume its completely true yet. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (2009) (VG)
Back