• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by theFUwonderer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH3D will be compatible with the 3DS Slide Pad

You know this comes bundled with Monster Hunter? and I doubt they're going to make it 60 dollars, probably 50 (with MH) So this peripheral WHICH ISN'T NECESSARY TO BEGIN WITH is cost effective and NO ONE KNOWS how it feels, plays, etc. so just wait
  2. T

KH3D will be compatible with the 3DS Slide Pad

By the gods of Thor You have the ability to know the mass, bulk, and comfort of it by looking at low res pics! you sir are a genius beyond men. Truly this user has the intellect you to form on opinion entirely on low res pics, kudos to you!
  3. T

New hope for BBSFM US release? PSP games getting remastered for PS3

Isn't square enix in some sort of financial crisis right now? Releasing a KH Collection, this BBS remaster, and Future Games will bring in profits like no tomorrow. If they add in Final Mix to the KH Collection and BBS Remaster, than i'm sure profits will increase tenfold. Don't understand why...
  4. T

Relatively High Chance of Birth By Sleep getting PS3 HD Remake Now

PSP Games Coming to PS3 With HD Visuals, Extra Content Sonys announced a new psp remaster lineup and people in the comments speak of BBS quite frequently. Seeing how its one of the best selling psp games, theres a pretty big chance BBS may be ported to the PS3.
  5. T

Awesome video by Pacey!, something everyone should see! (KH2 FM: Sora VS. Terra DUBBED)

YouTube - ‪[DUBBED] Sora VS Terra's Lingering Sentiment‬‏
  6. T

Was a patch for Kingdom Hearts AND 2 Final Mix ever released?

lol thank you. Finally someone replys. Cool but i hate freezing. Guess i'll just do my own research now. Thanks a ton though
  7. T

Kingdom Hearts I and II Final Mixes?

Yes would you please link us to this guide?
  8. T

Was a patch for Kingdom Hearts AND 2 Final Mix ever released?

No One Knows :"( 25 characters gomu gomu no
  9. T

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

God why do people instantly believe Sony NOTHING HAS BEEN SHOWN OF THE PSP2. They are literally telling you what they don't have In short, Sony has a pretty bad past of "overstating" FUTURE developments.
  10. T

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

COME ON. I highly doubt Noruma is that sleazy. Seriously
  11. T

Not a Game

This isn't a COMPLETE confirmation either. I'd say 80% chance of a new game but this still isn't a confirmation
  12. T

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

Anyone know why that falling sora first 3ds preview was never leaked on the web?
  13. T

who is the main villain of kingdom uearts 3d

I really hope your wrong about the latter because that information is just irrevalent now. Not the memories in Sora but how Terra and MX were split. Who cares anymore? Xemnas and Ansem SOD are old news now. Why the hell would he reveal that when it plays nothing anymore. Theres 1 being now
  14. T

What if?

wait so its one year after the start of chain of memories. lol, i am so lost.
  15. T

getting ven and roxas back

i never thought about that. To our knowledge, the only way of giving a heart to is to jam a keyblade into your chest which always forms a nobody so i guess Roxas would have to be born again but maybe this time, he'll look like Sora just for the added twist. Unless of course Noruma randomly puts...
Back