• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheDudeAbides

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Am I the only one that though the the first had a terrible storyline?

1) I never said it had better-story-telling, just a better story. Structurally, the first was pulled off better, but good structure can't make make up for poor content. I could forgive errors in execution if the story is more interesting. 2) To me it's mind-boggling how anyone can consider a...
  2. T

I agree that Hallow Bastion and on had some great story bits. I still love Sora's suicide scene and the ending makes the Aerith death scene in FF7 look emotionally hallow by comparison, but considering everything before that, it like too little too late for me.
  3. T

Exactly my point. Once the emotional veneer wore off, I saw how dissapointing the story was. I no longer tear up in the Godfather when Michael is holding his father's hand in the hospital bed or jump off my seat when he shoots Sollozo, but I still apreciate the story on an intellectual level on...
  4. T

Don't get me wrong, I like the first one a lot. When I first got it I adored it because of it's strong emotional punch and mixture of dark atmosphere and a child-like innocence (the pseudo-suicide scene and the ending made me break a tear, no joke). But playing it again, now that the emotional...
Back