• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TheBigWhale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Yet another theory (GASP! THIS IS NEW! Not really...) about the unbirths.

Perhaps. I know it seems to be overlapping on already established territory, kinda my explanation why there weren't heartless before. The unbirths sorta filled that role for the time. And I'd guess why they aren't around anymore is probably a result of what takes place in BBS.
  2. T

Yeah, after re-reading the SARs I'm more confused than ever. Xehanort and Ansem created the first heartless yet when ever a person's body, soul and heart splinter a heartless is born from the darkness in their hearts. Why did none ever appear before the research began? It seems like a natural...
  3. T

Well I've always assumed that given the presence of multiple keyblade masters that this was all a recurring cycle so to speak, a problem that lasted generations. But the announcement of heartless / nobodies not existing before BBS kinda threw off my perception. I mean if these things are...
  4. T

Sorry about the brick of text... Ehehe... And I'm not saying evolved per se, just that heartless were the next step in the way of malformed entities. I know that the heartless were created for the most part (my memory of the Ansem reports are a bit fuzzy but didn't Ansem stumble upon the first...
  5. T

Well given that the heartless and nobodies are said to not exist before BBS I've come to assume that rather than being entirely new entities that these are the ancient destroyers of worlds that the heartless soon grew to replace as the number one threat in the period of the Kingdom Hearts games...
Back