• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Unversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The Unversed

Take the mark of mastery exam quiz?

Just pick one of the 3 answers in each question and count how meany A's, B's or C's you picked as your answers then check if you passed the exam and have FUN! Q.1 ) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? A ) Yellow B ) Grey C ) Brown Q.2 ) HOW MANY PARTY MEMBERS WOULD YOU HAVE FOLLOW YOU IN YOUR...
  2. The Unversed

Which KH enemies can you control quiz?

Just pick one of the 4 answers in each question and count how meany A's, B's, C's or D's you picked as your answers then check what enemy you control and have FUN! Q.1) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITED COLOUR? A ) pink B ) silver C ) black D ) Blue Q.2) WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIGHT IF YOU HAD THE...
  3. The Unversed

What is your keyblades nature quiz?

Just pick one of the 3 answers in each question and count how meany A's, B's or C's you picked as your answers then check what your keyblades nature is and have FUN! Q.1 ) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? A) Orange B ) Green C) Blue Q.2 ) WHICH PRINCESS OF HEART WOULD YOU KEEP SAFE? A) Alice B...
  4. The Unversed

What KH road will you take quiz?

Just pick one of the 4 answers in each question and count how meany A's, B's, C's or D's you picked as your answers then check what path you have taken and have FUN! Q.1) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? A ) Orange B ) Black C ) Yellow D ) White Q.2) IF YOUR FRIENDS WERE IN DANGER AND XEHANORT...
  5. The Unversed

What KH:BBS Fate is yours quiz?

Just pick one of the 3 answers in each question and count how meany A's, B's, C's you picked as your answers then check what Fate yours is and have FUN! Q.1 ) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? A ) Red B ) Purple C ) Silver Q.2 ) IF XEHANORT WAS USING YOUR FRIEND TO COMPLETE KINGDOM HEARTS WHAT...
  6. The Unversed

The Unversed have invaded

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and i hope to enjoy my time here.
Back