• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sky's Eternal Sunset

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I am a die-hard supporting fan of Rokusor /Soroku. In my mind they are already canon it's just Disney will not let a gay couple appear in video games. MY VIEW ON THEM IS.

Soroku I ship this mostly because I really can't see Roxas with any of the kingdom hearts girls from the games ….like yeah Namine is cute with him …but it never really made me want to ship them both ….i still remember the very first Soroku video I saw on Youtube and I just knew these two needed to together! Soroku is mainly the ONLY yaoi ship in kingdom hearts I fully support, Roxas always seemed to be looking for something to give his life meaning and I just think Sora is everything he needs to be happy, Roxas would also be willing to fight to the death for Sora if it is needed I think at least, Sora would be willing to try to put up a fight if someone wishes to Take Roxas or hurt him

Well, I feel like people don’t genuinely realize how much I actually love Sora and Roxas, individually and together. Like, I have issues picking favorites, but with Sora and Roxas, I can tell you straight that I absolutely love both of them so fucking much that they are Best Boys (even if Roxas is currently the holder of that title).

Individually, Sora’s devotion to his friends makes me so fucking happy, and Roxas’s burning determination to do right on his own is motivational. Together, Sora and Roxas as a ship and otherwise are a power couple that is just underappreciated. To this day, their few interactions still give me butterflies. “It really has to be you.” “You deserve as much as I do to be your own person.” The fact that Roxas and Sora had no idea about each other in the beginning but came to recognize each other as equals were so WELL written! AND That, my friends, is on another level entirely. Theirs is a subtle relationship, built on a foundation of acceptance and peace, and trust. There is love there, undeniably. To accept someone else as “the other me who is meant to be”, and to selflessly and so simply open up his own heart to shelter a person he saw as a separate person from himself.
Birthday
Aug 27, 1996 (Age: 27)
Website
https://roxasbelongswithsora-blog.tumblr.com/
Occupation
Fanfic writer
Currently playing
Kingdom Hearts :358/2 Days

Contact

Facebook
savanna.berlin
Twitter