• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Recent content by the red monster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. the red monster

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

I wonder if everyone is gonna be playable ? (all guardians)
  2. the red monster

Yes but with better design and music, so i'll take it.
  3. the red monster

Data anti aqua, the normal one is way too easy please and thanks
  4. the red monster

So we getting to use riku/aqua/roxas for only this one data fight? that's pretty lame, if understand it correctly
  5. the red monster

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Big agree here like where is my freaking playable kairi ? we played roxas in kh2 kairi is getting nothing
  6. the red monster

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I need to see if the dlc got more to offer.. so far it's mah .
  7. the red monster

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

They didn't give enough screen time to characters like xion, roxas, namine and terra. that was pretty disappointing for me.. the gameplay is really fun and crit is good. it wasn't a failure but not the best it could've been. let's see if the DLC fix some issues
  8. the red monster

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

I'm playing on crit too so yeah lmao
  9. the red monster

Really ? because i get those like every 2 minutes
  10. the red monster

Letting me play aqua the entire game would be a god send, i will gladly pay 20-30$ for it i made save file before vanitas fight just so i can play as her from time to time lol edit: just saw you didn't mean the entire game but the organization fights, point still stands tho.
  11. the red monster

They likely started working on the dlc around the end of 2018, so by then they should know what the fans are asking for so the DLC can give that to them. simple.
  12. the red monster

Fans has been asking for playable kairi since like 2017 for kh3 letting someone else in the dlc be playable (riku doesn't count since he's already playable and got everything done) would be a spitting on the fans face, imo.