• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Luna Divider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Xion, Naminé, and Kairi's Keyblade

For Pete's sake, quit the jabbering. My head is spinning from this topic. Besides the Paopu was giving to Sora, not Riku. I don't think that there's evidence of Kairi giving Riku a Paopu. I have my own ideas on this keyblade thingie but im not gonna post it. Not in the mood for a flame you...
  2. T

BBS timeline theory

Yesterday my mind wanderded off to KH:BBS and i was wondering about the timeline. We all say its 10 years in the past but i have a different theory about that. I'll keep it short. You all see Terra and Ven but its the background you need to watch. Seems familiar? Off course. It's the zone...
  3. T

info about KH:BBS

Guys i have a favor to ask. You guys check the internet for the internet for info about BBS but i can't find anything so could please put some links here? Thx btw.
  4. T

A keyblade question.

I found this on the internet. We all see the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion but what is the name of the 3rd keyblade?
  5. T

Time to make a theory about The room of sleep and The room of awakening.

This is actually a topic where we discuss for a theory of The room of awakening and The room of sleep. The first step will be a question towards all of you. Before that i am gonna nullify 2 theory's on this topic about TROS and TROA(The Room Of Sleep and The Room Of Awakening). -Ven's battle...
Back