• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Lone Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Two things I'd like to discuss about BBSv2

LOL to him being MF. but yeah all these hints. i really think that bbsv2 is the time period between he birth of the organization and the heartless, as well as how AX became Xemnas and Ansem SoD. maybe even how Micky got Kingdom Key d
  2. T

BBS V2

i agree, its like that whole gap between BBS and KH1 hasnt been explained -.-
  3. T

BBS V2

lol yeah the Kingdom Hearts wikipedia has a whole story on what happened between BBS abd KH1
  4. T

BBS V2

lol i would have no idea of knowing if you were Nomura or not lol its a Forum. but anyways lol, maybe it will explain the whole story of Terranort as ATW's apprentice.
  5. T

BBS V2

I think this shows what will be explain in BBSv2. lmao, still not getting it. Whats the exact plot supposed to be like?
  6. T

BBS V2

Hey everyone, throw in all your ideas and theories, and knowledge on bbs v2, im very curious
Back