• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by .:The King:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

funniest part!!

The funniest is in Timeless River... Pete: Hey, have you seen the bad guy? Sora, Donald, Goofy point at him.
  2. T

Valor or Wisdom?

Forms max out at level 7. Each requires a different way to level up though. Both Valor and Wisdom are the easiest to level up, rather than Master or Final.
  3. T

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

I felt bad for Roxas. And the way DiZ treated him wasn't any better either... Though this I don't understand -- Roxas can wield two Keyblades without even doing a Drive Form or something else. And he's only half the power of Sora, so how can he do that? :confused:
  4. T

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

I dislike Anti-Form. During bosses on Proud Mode just kills me. Without the ability to use magic or items just sucks.:(
  5. T

Valor or Wisdom?

I prefer Wisdom over Valor overall. Valor is great with dealing with bosses. (Excluding Xemnas and Saix.) But Wisdom has better control and you won't get hit as much. I love it's Quick Run LV3 ability... Absolutely perfect with me.:)
Back