• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerraNojes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sora Saving the Old Masters

As to Vanitas he is the embodiment of Ven's Darkness. Seperate they probably have difficulty existing. He most likely where he was supposed to be. A part of Ven. They were not meant to be seperated. I believe Goldplanner may be on to something with everyone getting a heart. That could work for a...
  2. T

Of course if Sora saves Aqua he will most likely bring Ansem the Wise back with him. We can't forget about ol' Ansem.
  3. T

From what I assume most of us saw in Blank Points the people who Sora will save are: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Roxas, Xion, and Axel/Lea. Terra, Aqua, and Ven are what's truly important. Sora saving Roxas and Xion is unlikely as Roxas still exists within Sora. Xion was just a replica of Sora created by...
  4. T

Sora

Vanitas looks like Sora. Roxas looks like Ven. Ven's heart touched Sora's which is most likely why Vanitas resembles Sora.
  5. T

Considering that Vanitas was just the embodiment of Ven's Darkness them coming back together was the only way for Ven to become whole. Of course the destruction of the X-Blade caused damage so Ven's heart reached out to Sora's heart. Sora allowed Ven's heart into his own to allow it to heal. A...
  6. T

Whatever he created will probably be the antagonist in KH3. The way I feel the story will go is that Aqua will be crucial to save. Of course saving her will probably mean saving Ansem the Wise as well. Without Aqua they can't get to Ven's body as she is the only one who knows how Castle Oblivion...
  7. T

Back on topic. One thing I wonder about is Xehanort's original body. By Xehanort I mean Master Xehanort. I assume that when he released his heart to possess Terra's body that his body went to the Dark Realm. Also, could it be possible that he created another heartless and a nobody similiar to...
  8. T

One in the Same but Two

I had a strange thought. MX discarded his body to take Terra's. So wouldn't that create a Nobody. Since the Nobody we know in KH2 was created from Terra's body it's quite possible we could have two nobodies of the same person. Another scary thought. What if MX's Nobody has all his memories and...
  9. T

I feel like this is a very stupid question but...

You should read my theory thread. It's similar to this. As regarding to BBS I have no Idea. But I believe Xehanort will come back complete in his old body in KH3.
  10. T

Ok. So we have established the fact that Sora will be trying to save Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. Right now I would say that Aqua is the easiest to say. All that is needed is to find a way into the realm of Darkness. For Ventus a.k.a Ven it is a matter of restoring his heart and then Sora giving it...
  11. T

Hi. I'm William

Hi. I have had this account for a really long time but never really actually used it. Well I'm finally here and I'm gonna try and make some posts. The main reason I came was because I had a theory on KH3.
  12. T

Theory on Kingdom Hearts 3

Here is my theory on what will happen in KH3. I have a theory on Sora saving the past keyblade masters. First off Aqua and Ven shouldn't be too much trouble as Aqua is just stuck in the Realm of Darkness and Ven just needs to have his heart returned by Sora. Terra is the one in question. Terra's...
Back