• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerraLover_4155

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

what do you think the title BBS has to do with the characters?

well my favorite characters are Terra(of course), MX, DS... THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS FROM BBS!
  2. T

what do you think the title BBS has to do with the characters?

HEY EVERYONE, TerraLover_4155 here! this is a question that i really want to know the answer to! from what you saw in the secret ending, what do you thing the title "Birth by Sleep" has to do with Terra,Ven,Aqua,Master Xehanort, Dark Soldier, and Mickey??? WHAT DO YOU THINK??
  3. T

BBS Game Theory (DONT FLAME ME!!11)

yea i think its a good theory and all but i agree with Riku-Keyblade why would they run away from the person who they were sent to kill/defeat??
  4. T

who would you change in BBS and what would you change about them?

i would change Aqua because i dont lilke her armor that much.. only thing i dont like about the armor is the helmet... im not a big fan of those horns or whatever is sticking out from her helmet...
  5. T

who would you change in BBS and what would you change about them?

HI everyone, TerraLover_4155 again! ok so if you had the chance to change a character, who would you change and what would you change about them?? vote in the poll who you would change and write what you would change about them... ohh and please put the name of the character in eah reply so i...
  6. T

POLL HELP!

hi!! i have a question... if you want to make a poll for a thread you press "post a poll with this thread" right?? THEN WHAT??!!!
  7. T

which game in the new series are you looking for?

Hi my name is TerraLover_4155... This is my first thread so I hope you like it. Which game are you looking forward to?? -im looking forward to Birth by Sleep because its awesome and it has way more combat than adventure and that kind of little kid stuff...(no offense) I hope I didn't copy...
  8. T

which game in the new series are you looking forward to??

Sorry if I copied a thread from anyone...im new at this!! What game are you looking forward to?? -im looking forward to Birth by Sleep because it looks awesome and it looks very challenging! Sorry I didn't make a poll... I don't know how to make a poll XP Anyone want to tell me how?
Back