• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by terra4eva

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

here are the endings tranlated part 1 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 Subtitled part 2 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 Subtitled part 3 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Full Ending (Part 3/3) Sub ENG ESP FR
  2. T

roxas and ven at c.o

but did roxas faint becouse this is were ven
  3. T

roxas and ven at c.o

in the game birth by sleep theres the scene were ven is put in castle oblivion and is left there while his soul is in sora right well in kingdom hearts 358/2 theres a scene were roxas goes to castle oblivion and then faints is that a connection and also why does nothing happen with sora when...
  4. T

Xehanorts Appearence

i think you guys are forgeting THAT HE LOST HIS MEMORIES. if terra was in control he wouldnt know jack shit about he giving himself to darkness
  5. T

AQUA'S KEYBLADE?(major spoilers)

she doesnt summon her keyblade she summons euraqs
  6. T

(Spoiler) Braig

damn that part was probably myfavorite part in this whole game
  7. T

arent you guys pissed couse i know i am

i mean all i really want to see is how lea and isa turned into nobodies siriously how the hell did that happen did they sneak into ansems mansion
  8. T

arent you guys pissed couse i know i am

this game is good i think we could all agree on that. but what i was really expecting was how the org. members got transformed. i mean we all know how the first six turned but i wanted to see it as for the rest of the members i thought they would show them at the credits. all i want to see is a...
  9. T

[Spoilers] I THINK I KNOW WHY

you guys know how sora can wield the kingdom key right. well vanitas could wield that x- key and his halve of ven when they got together they were a whole. i think they joined. so because vens heart is inside and he could wield the x- blade. i think that sora is borrowing halve of vens power...
  10. T

can some one post a video about ansem finding xehanort

thank you so damn much ive been looking for ages
  11. T

thanks for the reply goddamn this 25 character rule
  12. T

can some one post a video of ansem finding terranort or/and the secret terranort boss battle. thanks.
  13. T

Controversies, Myths and Mysteries

okay so you guys could understant this takes 10 years before the first kh. if you guys waanna learn about any thing visit kingdomhearts.wikia.com it will tell you all you want to know its a really helpful site
  14. T

Memory Skyscraper?

actually when the people are fighting there the memory sky scraper shows memories of the people there if you look closely in the secret ending deep dive when riku is on top you can see kairi on the screens
Back