• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Terra118

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

BBS song.

They'll most likely have new one.
  2. T

Vanitas - My View

I've heard a lot of stuff saying that Vanitas is Ven's dark filter, meaning, that whenever Ven does something evil or becomes more evil, Vanitas grows stronger, I personally like the idea.
  3. T

Terra - My View.

I like your theory but Ven would be a better final boss cuz it would have a huge effect on the story. And yes, Terra is the best KH character.
  4. T

Birth By Sleep Final Mix

Does anyone think that after the release of BBS they will release a Final Mix version? Im hoping so but i need some opinions.
  5. T

Who is Vanitas?

Re: Why Vanitas face is still covered! Im not bashing, just bring up evidence that is guesses are incorrect, furthermore helping him make more accurate guesses. If i had to guess, i would say its some sort of dark reincarnation of Ven.
  6. T

Who is Vanitas?

Re: Why Vanitas face is still covered! Now even though i say wat i said, i still think that Riku and Vanitas will have some sort of connection, maybe towards the end of BBS, MX will see Riku and make some mysterious, cliff hanging comment about the future and Riku's turning to darkness in the...
  7. T

Who is Vanitas?

Re: Why Vanitas face is still covered! Thats not possible, Square Enix has already released footage Terra watching Sora and Riku sword fighting with wooden swords and they're like 4 years old.
  8. T

Final Mix's in Japanise stores still?

Although it would be pretty cool to buy it straight from Japan instead of ordering it and and having to wait. ....BORING :35:
  9. T

Final Mix's in Japanise stores still?

Well u have to think about a few things first 1. What kind of PS2 do u have? (fat or slim, american or japanese) 2. If u have an american, ur gonna need a swap magic and if u have a slim, u'll need a custom lid top to replace the default one and a swap magic. So u'll have to buy all that off...
  10. T

Birth By Sleep Protagonists

Who do you think will be the most popular playable character in Birth By Sleep?
Back