• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tehFluffy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Strange

hmm.. Maybe Beast was under some sort of spell or something. You never know.
  2. T

The stupidest thing they could do to KH2?

The dumbest thing they could do is use some crappy battle system nobody really likes, such as what they did with KH2
  3. T

NEW kh screenshots

Hmm Merlin and Minnie. Thanks for the scans.
  4. T

KH CoM jokes!

Sora: Kairi I love You! Sora wakes up on the floor. Claoked Man: *mimicking sora* Kairi ooooohhh kairi i looooove you hahaha hahahahaha Loser. XD XD XD *makes kissing face Sora: GET BACK HERE IM GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU! Cloaked Man: You gotta catch me first Lover boy! XD XD. Later At...
  5. T

False Theroies

Thank you for clearing things up for me. Those theories can really be misleading.
  6. T

dont flame me but i have hope

If Kingdom Hearts is releasing the same day as Advent Children its release is September 13 here and the 14th in japan
  7. T

Riku clone?

Im still in the oblivion castle in Sora's story. I havent beaten it cause it lost appeal...... That clone is harder than Riku in KH...cause in KH i didnt have to be lucky to beat him..
Back