• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by taddeoboy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

true well i am off later good luck and the theorys you guys know what your talking about.
  2. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

that sounds true the door to light did help stop the flow of heartless i think edit: what i mean it was a creation a creature of light and dark like a homunculus it was created by man
  3. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

what i mean is what if the unbirth are like a homunculus
  4. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

what if a unbirth is a try for creating a human like being
  5. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

sorry again i am new to here so i am sorry if i make a mistake and sorry for going off topic
  6. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

correct to true dark or light well atleast a place of true dark or light edit: what if a unbirth is a failed creation of a human light and dark
  7. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

is there true light maybe not is there true dark Xehanort heartless could not find it cause deep in there is light in dark sort of like a balance there for there is no true dark edit: i was going back to the dark being strong converstation back there in last post
  8. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

light and dark is black mage and white mage white heals black hurts if they are even its peace
  9. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

no one is true dark if you are true dark you are a heartless but still he is the closest to a being of light edit: now that i think about it the talk of light and dark is like black mage or white mage
  10. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

i think twilight is simply peace because it seems darkness cant accept light and wanteds to take it over light wants rid of darkness so no peace can come from the conflict of there differences so twilight would be a world of light and dark with no struggle edit: so the ones that are most likely...
  11. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

maybe there drawed on whos stronger thats why light and dark stay balanced they both keep getting stronger till theres peace between both sides like the stop both trying to be stronger and accept each other beside kari isnt that strong we all know that and the seemingly strongest is sora.
  12. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

if unbirths are the soul its self that means there might be body its self as well so i dont think it could be that so i am still going with the darkness taking a form
  13. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

both could be true edit: cant really say darkness is more powerful then light when sora (light and maybe a abit of dark) wins for the side of light all the time and again nobodys also contain the soul too so what else can a human give besides dark thoughts
  14. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

very possible but the nobodys are also the soul of the person too i believe so there no more that can come from a human that can support it the only thing i can think of is dark thoughts
  15. T

Ok my unbirth theory!

yeah doubt they would put that idea in this kinda game. i think the idea is if light gave life then darkness gives the negatives of life creating something what gets rid of life a unbirth edit: i am off the immortal thing and i only thought of it as a way the people might wanted the light in the...
Back