• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Super SoraX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What makes a Keyblade/Keyblde master?

Not wanting to toot my own horn or anything. But I found out that I was 100% right. The original Ansem reports were written by Xehanort with the real Ansem only writing the very first report. I just couldn't figure out for the life of me why so many people *cough* Violent anger *cough*(and there...
  2. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yeah I got mine today! only was able to play 30 min of it though had to do other things. Its funny how i got cause i actually preordered it on the 28 and they had it at 400 pm the same day. So after i ordered it i just waited lik 3 hours and got it. Cant wait to get off work to go ahead and...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Heart of Destiny

Chapter One Of things we loved and lost “Again!” The duck shouted as the young boy hit the floor. It was another one of those training sessions that Denzo hated so much. He had been training since he had been brought to this planet with the paranoid-and he was often paranoid-duck. For eleven...
  4. S

At what point in KH1 does he call himself ansem, I never (or at least i dont remember) heard him refer to himself as ansem. So i have the game saved at verious points especially the end so let me know and i will go play it to see it. Another thing I can call myself batman all day doenst mean i...
  5. S

Um no i said he seemed surprised to see his name on the top. I say this casue he puts his name in quotations making it seem as if someone else attached his name to it.
  6. S

Okay can someone please tell me where in the world it says that xehanort read the ansem reports then started to say he was ansem. cause in all that i have read and seen i never saw it. where does it say he wrote them a year after mickey unless you are talking about report 10-13 then i will agree...
  7. S

i just quoted everything and i know everything you responded too i didnt right. But too my point micky say Xehanort and Xehanort saw mickey. This happened while mikey met with ansem. I know this cause i saw one of the vids in refrence to that scene. Xehanort didnt know see the keyblade this is...
  8. S

[ 1 Here is where the fun begins, using the info you have just given i will state my point and show you that i have read the reports thouroughly. Quote: Of the first statment i agree Ansem found Xehanort and had given him shelter taking him in a teaching him his philosopy and beliefs on the...
  9. S

Man i completly agree, It just sounds super retarded to me that one you come to a different world with no memories ant two you lose the only memories you had of being in that world. Then for no apparent reason you call your self ansem and you dont even know what ansem is let alone who so why...
  10. S

did xehanort know mickey?

in response to violent anger they both indicate that Xehanort wrote them and not Ansem that is whey the quatation are around "Ansem Reports" because he knew that he didn't write them but his name was used without him knowing. In other words it was like a shock that he found his name attached to...
  11. S

did xehanort know mickey?

Xehanort was crazy and at that point he had already began his plot to take over HB and unleash the heartless.
  12. S

For some reason i dont get that riku mastered darkness from fighting roxas. More so that he got his but kicked trying to fight him on his level so he used the power he had within him to take it up a notch. Thus he mastered it before he fought him he just used it in the second confrontation to...
  13. S

where does it say that Xehanort read the ansem reports and then thought he was ansem. I read that Ansem read them when he went to invetigate fully what Xehanort and his diciples were doing in the underground lab. After his visit with king mickey. Then Ansem found the Ansem reports with his name...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Heart of Destiny

if you like please let me know and i will continue if not give me and idea of what was wrong about it thanks.
Back