• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sunset_Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Umm..

0h cool. Thank you so much. Im getting it!! ^_^~
  2. S

KH2 Character songs!

Sora-All of the songs when Ariel and I sung.^_^~ Riku-Siren by Asian Kung Fu Generation Kairi-Passion by Utada Hikaru Namine-Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru Roxas-New World by L’arc~en~Ciel
  3. S

Umm..

I know that the Final Mix is in Japan..and only in Japan. But is there engilsh subs or something??So we americans can understand it..Or no? Just wondering..because I might buy it on Ebay!:P
  4. S

Question about the E.S

I think thats the same E.S in the movie. I mean he speaks of Ven and Aqua and they were in the battle..
  5. S

look what i found!!

Aha! Now I see it.^_^~ Too many keyblades..their everywhere.But its cool.
  6. S

look what i found!!

Kind of blurry..but I guess your right.
  7. S

a theory..

I'm pretty sure that the "Lingering Spirit" or "Mysterious Man" that you fight in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + is Xehanort. Not the Xehanort, but the very same Xehanort who was Ansem's apprentice, known as Ansem, Seeker of the Darkness and/or Xemnas. Anyway, despite all the visual footage...
  8. S

U.E.M in Ansem's clothes?

I think the U.E.M is Ansem or Xenmas/Xehanort's father or grandfather. At least thats my opinion..^_^~ haha
  9. S

when did it happened.........?

Yeah me too. But how can it be in the future and Sora had to go to theTimeless River, (which is the past i think),to come across the E.S??
  10. S

when did it happened.........?

I think the battle with the knights took place in the past. Didn't the title say "Kingdom Hearts" ?,at the end before mickey appeared?? Thats what I think.^_^~
  11. S

Gamefaqs Poll: Would you buy it?

O.. O.. O.. O.. me me me!! I would love to buy the KH2:FM!! I might even be the first one to buy it when it comes out..lol
  12. S

The book in yen sids tower

Here what the book says.. The Beginning: Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their hearts, Those chosen by the light, or ensnared by the darkness. Friends who share the same bounds...
  13. S

My Theory for Xehanort's past

Wow..I really like you theory..good job.^_^ But how can Xehanort be Ansem??Im kind of confuse.>_>
Back