• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Stormfall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Stormfall

Does anyone remember the pre kh2 days ?

I remember those pics. Do you remember the one of the twilight thorn? That came out very early. Everyone was saying its the light version of Darkside from KH1.
  2. Stormfall

All the names too BHK, Blindfolded unknown and so on. Great times. Pausing on all the the thirteen points. Never felt like that about a game before or since. Though Sunset Horizons was good fun :)
  3. Stormfall

the thing i remember most about pre-kh2 times was watching Deep Dive ASAS over and over trying to notice things. The multiple keyblades was something i studied.
  4. Stormfall

Deep Jungle

Nah you need to swing on them to get up to the tree house. To have the scene with Kerchak and Clayton
  5. Stormfall

Deep Jungle

Oh wow surprised to see the Deep Jungle love. It's my least favorite world from the whole bunch in KH1! It was just too back and fourth and the vine swinging got old fast.
  6. Stormfall

Who is your favorite KeyBlade wiener?

Who is your favorite KB wielder from the series BbS - KH2. Good or bad, just anyone who wields. For me its Riku. He is my favorite character in video game history, so dark but with light motives underneath it all. Roxas would have to be second And for anyone who cares my least favorite...
  7. Stormfall

Ladies and Gents ...i have arrived

Hey guys though i would just drop in and say hi. New to the forums but look forward to chatting with you all :)
Back