• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by starvingsoul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sora vs. Roxas no drive forms who would win?

well here the thing ppl.. i would say sora.i have poof. (haha i said poof) *SPOILER* read at your own risk. plus roxas was not a newb. if i'm correct and my rusty japanese is good enough then
  2. S

Passion Discussion Thread

thats amazes me..i haven't heard here say the f word yet. or is it i'm a dummy. rofl. o wells.time to listen to it carefully. i'm going to prepay for the release this week. itwill be much easier. plus my ebedge card expires this month haha.. better use the money huh. i was told that they were...
  3. S

Passion

yeah here is the Passion live version the one she sings live. NarutoEXE has the link to the vid. but hurry up and get it while you can it will expire soon. I havve two.. one she sing passion, and she also sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. she sings so good in english. *falls to ground* well i...
  4. S

yeah here is the Passion live version the one she sings live. NarutoEXE has the link to the vid. but hurry up and get it while you can it will expire soon. I havve two.. one she sing passion, and she also sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. she sings so good in english. *falls to ground* well i...
  5. S

6. S

hi there. the Live special version of Passion will be on my Mp3 player soon, and i was wondering where should i upload it to share with all of you. X). :D
  7. S

Woah. sooo goood. i was reading this til page 18 than i thought, hey i leeched the linkeds, so i register just to say thank you very much for all you hard work for everyone... soo THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.. Everytime i hear and watch the the opening version,(after the battle) (i like the way...
Back