• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBS vol.2 - PSP or NGP (PSP2)

You got a point there, but still, we'll have to wait until Versus is ready for KH3 to be in development and since the Mystery game is probably already in production, it'll still come out sooner than KH3. Of course that's just me guessing but it would be logical to assume that. I see a lot of...
  2. S

Because we'll have to wait for 3-4 years for that. If we're lucky. What's so wrong about wanting a KH game on the NGP? I think it could do great things.
  3. S

Technically, that's true. But that's still not the same to me. Versus will be a totally different game that'll just resemble Kingdom Hearts in some ways. I just want a "real" (lack of better word) KH with current-gen graphics. With the same universe, gameplay (somewhat), characters, Disney...
  4. S

NGP. It would be the closest thing to KH3. I would really like to have a KH game in current-gen graphics and the NGP can probably pull it off. I was planning on buying an NGP anyway, not on release but when I feel the time is right.
  5. S

New KH 3D Screenshots

Sora looks really weird on the above screenshot (the one with the logo on it).
Back