• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by spriteTAB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The scan with Kairi

Didn't Kairi make the Oathkeeper charm in the beggining of KH1? She was making something out of shells that sailors used as "good luck." and when she gave Sora the star, she said it was her "lucky charm." I don't think it had the same implications as paupou fruit. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  2. S

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

0_o well this picture explains why people make fun of Zexion's height. I know he's the youngest apprentice but omg. We don't know when they became nobodies though. Either they don't really age, they became nobodies years later, or it's just KH logic again.
  3. S

Zexion's Death

Isn't it funny though how they never showed all of Zexion's death? I don't get why. They did for every other member. btw, another possible reason for his death was that he might have known Axel's plan. Axel said he "knew to much" in CoM
Back