• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soughtdragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

It's all about Namine. Xion is useless to the overall plot and nobody even remembers her so she's pointless.
  2. S

Sora Vs. Roxas

This is very true. Sora did say in Hollow Bastion that his friends were his strength. What I'm just trying to say is that he had a positive attitude regardless of motives. It is good that Sora is able to derive strength from his friends because he just so happens to have a lot of them, which...
  3. S

Sora Vs. Roxas

Yeah, I know. What I meant was that Sora's accepting nature about saving the universe was something very admirable. Even though it was something that almost came as an attachment to saving his friends, he still had a very good nature about the whole thing, and managed to keep his upbeat attitude...
  4. S

Sora Vs. Roxas

Sora is the real hero, while Roxas just wants to be left alone. I don't want a main character around that doesn't want to be there. Roxas is cool and all, but he is the part of Sora that just wants to be a normal kid, and not a hero figure burdened with the responsibility of saving the worlds...
Back