• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SoraX_Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Blood in kh2

yeah what about the use of achohal?
  2. S

JUNKYARD GAME and POSTER GAME

hey guys i did the poster but the junkyard is still killing me i slid and hit it and then explosion but it ended up to be 44 hits.... i took off all combos and put nega combo so i guess i need fenrir huh
  3. S

Thx Guys This Should Work For Me But The Junkyard I Dunno But It Sounds Good!
  4. S

WTF how u do this i tried making it in a line but when i did explosion the large box just moved and didnt hit the other ones...... also is the line diagnol or straight? HELP ME THE poster game is hella hard too i have lvl 1 glide, lvl 1 double jump, lvl 2 fast walk thing, lvl 2 high jump do i...
  5. S

Goddess of Fate Mission

lol cool thx for all the advice guys!
  6. S

Goddess of Fate Mission

How do you do the 3000 one. I KNOW USE STICH OHANA but my drive bar runs out and also the big bodies in 30 secs r hard too
  7. S

underdrome help

1st. beat all of Panic's cups including goddess of fate 2nd. Go to hades chamber and speak to him (You might have to go out of the world if u JUST beat goddess of fate 3rd. To get some cups you have to do some stuff Pain and Panic Paradox: Get automaticly and others i forget which ones r which...
  8. S

twlight town Treasures

what tower? and where?
  9. S

Wheres hades?

hes in his chambers also u have to beat goddes of fate cup before u see him
  10. S

need help finding one thing!

u can always try the search engine on youtube.com
  11. S

Questions

hes talking about something else not the part when riku says " how hard is it to make a beach"
  12. S

Axel Help

your kidding right
  13. S

twilight Town Chars And More

yeah i talked to him nothing happens. can u check in your guide or somewhere? EDIT: i found out how to get last char. its setzer.. u have to do struggle... beat hayner 10 times then u fight setzer... then u can fight seifer
  14. S

FAQ : Bulky Vendors

dude i hate it i found one twice but i did a swing without even seeing it and i cant find it anywhere. THX man i needed this to complete journal lol
  15. S

twilight Town Chars And More

um im at the final door and im trying to get secret ending.... but when i go to twilight towns journal entries it says that the chars arent completed! I thought it was one of seifer's gang members (rai, suu, and something) but i cant find the gang member anywhere. Also i thought it was namine...
Back