• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Timeless River

Nice pix, some that I haven't seen b4. They pictured the original Mickey Series pretty well.
  2. S

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

I guess the European will be the same as the Australian, though I hope not.
  3. S

Secret Place drawings

Well, did any of you carefully anasize the drawings in the Secret Place? There are pictures of Cards from Wonderland and Agrabah, so is the Deep Jungle and Traverse. Others I think are childish things. Who drew them there and do you think the worlds were connected before?
  4. S

Slides in Deep Jungle, Fimiliar?

Sorry if there has been another post about this but I tried the search and nothing came up. Now, slide that showed a Castle in Deep Jungle (tarzan) what do u think it is? And why is it so fimiliar to Sora? It can't be Disney Castle. Maybe it's the castle that Namine drew in KH:CoM.
  5. S

New Non-Existance World Screens *SPOILERS*

^Yep^ Nice explanation. Basically, you mentioned almost everything we need to know about those pics.
  6. S

Saix pronounciation

I say it as Sai-x.
  7. S

Good to be back

Hey guys, good to be back on the forums. It has changed a lot since my absence here. Especially the people in the graphics sections. Well, for those who don't know me I used to be around since kingdomhearts2.net just came up. About more than 3 years now I think. I had problems with the forums...
Back