• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sorafinalmix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sorafinalmix

How to air dash quickly?

Oh. Would you mind being more specific? I really want to get it.
  2. sorafinalmix

How to air dash quickly?

Like in this video? YouTube - KH: BBS - Vanitas has stupid A.I Thanks for the help. :D
  3. sorafinalmix

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

I think we might have a pretty good chance at getting BBSFM. Not quite sure though..
  4. sorafinalmix

Command Board?

What exactly are you supposed to do? I tried playing once, had no idea what to do and was extremely bored. Can someone explain to me how you're supposed to play the Command Board and enjoy it? Thanks ^^
  5. sorafinalmix

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

True enough. I agree it's more of an defensive way to hold it.
  6. sorafinalmix

Dissidia and kingdom hearts

I agree with Allister, I haven't read anything about there being KH characters in Dissidia Duodecim. You're probably thinking of Cloud's KH outfit.
  7. sorafinalmix

What I mean by clumsy is, when you see TAV, they hold it with one hand, while Sora holds it with two. Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just after playing BBS it looks awkward.
  8. sorafinalmix

Terra savees anyonee?

I would just level up. Deep Space worked pretty well for me.
  9. sorafinalmix

I personally like Sora and TAV. Although after playing through BBS, the way Sora wields his Keyblade is kinda... What's the word..? Clumsy. They're all fun to play as. And for the people who keep saying Sora is better, Birth by Sleep is a UMD, therefore, TAV won't have as many Keyblades...
  10. sorafinalmix

After playing mostly through days I got to thinking... "Terra, Aqua, and Ven are way cooler than Sora ever was." I mean cooler keyblades, armor, etc.., Anyone else agree? *Hope this is the right section*
  11. sorafinalmix

Question about D-links..

Thanks VentusVictory. You really helped me out there. :D
  12. sorafinalmix

Question about D-links..

How do you get their abilities? I really want to use Mickey's Double EXP one but I can't seem to get the abilities.. Can someone help me out?
  13. sorafinalmix

Once More and Second Chance?

Thanks again! You've been a big help.
  14. sorafinalmix

Thank you so much! :D (Where do I get the crystals though?)
  15. sorafinalmix

That may and may not have helped me. D; Where would I find these guides?
Back