• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora5923

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Olympus tournaments

holy cow do you play 24 7 or something
  2. S

complains!!!

hey soraxoblivion im in space paranoids to anyways yeah im kinda just goin gthrough it right now and then ill play on proud mode and unlcok everything because i forgot to grab the ultima recipe on standard mode lol
  3. S

i think kh2 sucks

the only thing wrong is its just to easy
  4. S

finally

tomorrow
  5. S

will Sanctuary and the opening vid be out tommorrow...?

lol dont get it till wednesday
  6. S

Question about LE strat guide.

k thanx
  7. S

Question about LE strat guide.

i also have a question about le startegy guide whats the world that never was? if you look at a certain pic it shows all the worlds and there is a world that never was.
  8. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0tODqQQRks&search=sanctuary heres like more of sanctuary dunno if youve seen this one or not
  9. S

Kingdom hearts 2?

hey wow welcome to the forums im pretty sure it is better and it hasnt been released in na and i have no idea when it will come out in england
  10. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

lol sorry its new to me
  11. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

lol ok its new to me so oh well now the thread at least has a sanctuary clip in it your sig thing says submit tour heart to darkness
  12. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

wow i found sanctuary! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_uyu-9xNl4&search=sanctuary go to that link! holy cow it really is and its in english! yeah! woohoo. its a lot worse than i excpected though but it is still awesome lol im contsantly editing this omone reply to confirm that it really is...
  13. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

no one was yelling at me axcept for one guy and he apolagized to me
  14. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

hmm i dont even get that channel so the only things ive seen are the splinter cell thing and this on the internet but yeah sorry i got it wrong i cant wait its only 11 days away
  15. S

sanctuary clip?spoilers?

okay why dont we just stop arguing your cool and im curios a mod can close this now cause now i know that its passion not sanctuary :)
Back