• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora Vanitas

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

for the gameplay meh its ok for me, i get alot in tight spots here, but since iam a huge KH fan, i surely like it a lot, only because of the story plot, we get sora's storyline we get ventus story line, at least give roxas some credit and give his storyline as well, it may get boring at some...
  2. Sora Vanitas

Whats the deal with BBS Volume 2?

it is possible that BBS volume 2 would be released at least after the ending of kingdom hearts 3 or KH 3 Final mix, to answer some unknown question. Just like how BBS answer some questions on KH 2 and KH final mix,
  3. Sora Vanitas

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? 1. I Want to see Pride Land's 2 Where Sora will accidentally meet Kobu the adult one, the son of scar, the rest of the story is up to production. 2. Maybe Port royale again, where you get to fight this time Davy Jones. 3...
  4. Sora Vanitas

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

at first for me, it doenst make any sense, but since there are a a lot of questionable part in KH 2 like Xehanort ansem's apprentice, as well in the final mix where a hooded xemnas makes a scene where he enters the chamber of repose as i recall, he was reminiscing " it has been a long time my...
Back