• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by solfan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

I think i was 62 o.O AND i found it hard xD man i suck at Kingdom Hearts *sad face*
  2. S

Pinocchio's' World

i never liked OC :P but i dont like Pinocchio eather :D that movie kinda freaked me out when i was a kid o.O
  3. S

how long did it take you..

about 27 hours xD after i got through 1/2 of it i stopped doing ALL the mission's :)
  4. S

The touching the sad and the anticlimactic

what did they in the JP version instead of the Ice Cream line?
  5. S

358/2 days multiplayer?

your wellcome and im sorry you can not :(
  6. S

358/2 days multiplayer?

ive been meaning to check this too i have both jap version [rom] and the NA version [game cart] ill test for you and let you know tomorrow
  7. S

SE Page Updates With New Wallpapers + Fan Powered Q&A

i just made that bit up :P i said im from Prince Edward Island :3 my name is ed :D
  8. S

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

LOL i love mucking about when i should be working :D [like right now :P]
  9. S

Axel, gay or not

hes gay, in CoM Larxene was very flirty with him and he didnt do anything! :O im kidding ;) i dont think hes gay
  10. S

How are organization 13 evil? o.O

so all there doing is trying to be "whole" again right? what are/do they doing/do that is evil? its been awhile since i played KH2 so i cant rember if Xemnas says anything :P
  11. S

Argos

Can anyone confirm Argos are selling 358/2 days? if so ill have a friend from England send it to me :D [i dont live in england but near it]
  12. S

could you get Pinocchio world using a Action Reply?

sooo if it been programed into the game but was cut couldnt you use a Action Replay or somthing to go there?
  13. S

Axel Can Cook?

omg! LOL that is/would be funny :D
  14. S

Larxene?

i wasnt to sure where to put this but considering shes in CoM i decied to put it here :D anyways ive been told that in the manga version of CoM she was reading a book about a sexual fetish or somthing :/ what was the fetish about and cam someone tell me where about in the manga it comes up in?
  15. S

358/2 days honest opinion

what? was it to short or to long? :confused:
Back