Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

I guess his whole deal is that he's a more successful version of mike, who can actually back up his ludicrous claims with actual action.
  2. Soldier

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

Guess the ESRB considers a playful smack too violent these days, need to tone that down for the kiddies in rereleases.
  3. Soldier

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm making this thread..... (CONTENT WARNING)

And here I thought I was the only person who uses "uncouth" in common speech, good to know others do as well. Thank you Rydgea, I am feeling uplifted by all the support from here. It's amazing how far a few words of wisdom can go.
  4. Soldier

Thank you Light, It's always good to hear other's perspective on taboo subjects like mental illness. For as progressive as these past few years have been, there's still a surprising amount of stigma towards it. I can't say I'll ever understand my sister's thought process/ what exactly happened...
  5. Soldier

Thank you Aegis, the emotional pain's still there, raw as ever but its gradually gotten easier to take. Yeah, I'm basically at the point of my life where I'm more adamantly questioning my faith. As stated above, I've more or less turned my back on it when I chose general biology as my major...
  6. Soldier

What would you change about the KH1 story?

A change to the Neverland story would be nice, even though I say this a lot. I think there was untapped potential in Neverland, though that is not to say I didn't like the world (I did). They could've followed the movie more closely and have Sora look in on John and Michael reenacting Pan's...
  7. Soldier

Hi, returning member, here

Welcome back!
  8. Soldier

KH Shower Thoughts

Intermingling of the two hearts and playstyle. Remember, he uses the guardian in his fights, which was commonly used by Ansem SOD during KH 1. It'd make more sense to connect it with him than Xemnas, who lacks a heart and guardian.
  9. Soldier

The gold card allows you to reload premium cards for 5 reloads. Very useful if your deck is composed of them. It'd be great if you had that all game but oh well.
  10. Soldier

Where to begin with this one.... VERY RECENTLY I learned that there are two rare reaction commands that hardly ever occur, one for air pirates and one to revive Leon when defending the gates to the town. In KH 1 the Bizarre Room can be manipulated in more ways than I originally thought, the...
  11. Soldier

What side games do YOU want?

A game exploring Pluto's world hopping odyssey beginning in KH 1's traverse town and ending when he meets up with Kairi on Destiny Islands in 2. So many unexplained answers as to what he was doing in the interim. There could even be combat, I mean, have you SEEN some of the earlier Disney...
  12. Soldier

KH Shower Thoughts

It would've been nice if they went the extra mile to change his form with everyone else (plus that SP form of him as a computer bug is genius) at least when it came to the journal view of him. But he already was a minor character in a sea of minor characters. (Plus, it probably would've been...
  13. Soldier

That's something I've been wrestling with for a while Ernest-Panda (my faith, at least). Before this event happened I was already in the midst of turning my back on it, as I decided to become a general biologist (an enemy of Christianity, or at least those who believe in creationism). One of the...
  14. Soldier

That's apparently what always happens to people when they lose someone. It's eye opening and teaches you about your own mortality. Very few things on this planet have the capacity to avoid death/aging, so it's a constant presence in our world.
  15. Soldier

Thank you Spockanort, and it's funny that you mention that. Most of my life I've gone out of my way to be the exact opposite of what my sister is (I.E she was selfish, I'm selfless, she would invoke my parent's anger, I kept to the background). Eh, If it's any consolation prize apparently this...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6