• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

Spoilers ► Re:Mind Me Again About the Star in the Night Sky

It's a talent I assure you, some of the most cringeworthy attributes of a person can be rubbed off onto another. It's nothing to be ashamed of, I do it all the time despite the many scornful looks it earns me.
  2. Soldier

Spoilers ► Re:Mind Me Again About the Star in the Night Sky

Why Mr. Disgraced Disney Artist, I didn't know you used bad puns as well. I applaud your effort, and raise a glass.
  3. Soldier

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

Ah, I see you're taking the KH 1 opening approach, classic disgraced disney artist move! Looks pretty solid to me.
  4. Soldier

Data Battles KH2/KH3 help

Solid reasoning, I recently started a critical run with intent to get the Pro code trophy from the ReMIND DLC. Of all things, I'm glad that Xaldin isn't one of the new organization members. If he was tough when you first fight him in KH 2, I shudder to think what that fight would've looked like...
  5. Soldier

Data Battles KH2/KH3 help

Alright, Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring, seeing as I've done this before on critical mode (send help) First things first, in KH 2 the Decisive Pumpkin is your best friend for some of these fights. The ability for you to stack damage the longer your combo is will help IMMENSELY. Certain...
  6. Soldier

What exactly makes someone worthy enough to pass the Mark of Mastery exam?

I think it's more of a matter that what he did was more out of necessity than anything else. He didn't really have a say in the matter on whether he wanted to be the Keyblade's chosen hero, as it chose him. Had he done nothing in KH 1, COM and 2 the worlds would be either nonexistent or well on...
  7. Soldier

Is This Common For Modern Games?

Kairi's been notably withdrawn since Alyson Stoner took over the role, she sounds almost repentant down most of the time, Likely on account of the burden of being a key bearer placed on me. Either that or Nomura's really trying to change Kairi's once bubbly personality to one that is more...
  8. Soldier

Is This Common For Modern Games?

With the advent of better graphics and more characters on the screen, it seems that this might be a reoccuring trend in the future. There will be games that don't do this (I've been playing Immortals Fenyx Rising and not once do any of the characters stare off into space like that, they do break...
  9. Soldier

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

As long as we get to hear Jasmine and Pinocchio complaining for Sora and Co. to save them, they won't be that bad. after all, "It's scary in here!"
  10. Soldier

Who do you think Demyx is?

I'll tell you who I think Demyx is, Someone in desperate need of more love in the series that's who!
  11. Soldier

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums! please read the FAQ and enjoy your stay, ah, another cosplayer. I'll admit i've dabbled a bit in cosplay myself. Purchased a terrible licensed Sora costume from spirit of halloween one year and decided the next year to just make a cloud in his KH1 attire. It. didn't look...
  12. Soldier

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

That is NOT my king, that's a lowly charlatan who sees women as meat, and sweeps them off the street. Any kingdom that he would run would be destined for destruction.
  13. Soldier

We need more worlds like Monstro

Alright, random topic that just popped in my head but hear me out. In this age of Unreal engine 4 producing some of the best effects in the series to date, the worlds have grown in size and have adapted a more... realistic feel to it. So why not go the extra mile and have another world similar...
  14. Soldier

Small but curious questions in the established canon

I can answer a few of these, Snow White would have to be kindness above all others, even to Terra when they first meet Belle: The bravery to sacrifice herself to take her fathers place Kairi's grandma's scene in KH1 has to be taken in context with the establsihed lore at the time. All ANYONE...
  15. Soldier

Politics Hey Americans...

When I read the title of this thread, I was imagining that this was another telemarketer who created an account to try and get me to get grammarly or something. Glad I was wrong.