Recent content by Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

Hey, get in loser we’re going shopping.

Welcome to the forums Maeva, please be sure to read the FAQ and enjoy your time on here. And I can relate to playing days and BBS a lot. I actually 100% beat both games, unlocking all missions and secret characters, and was able to organize a 4 man team in days once.
  2. Soldier

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Well, at the very least they're giving out new evolutions again, unlike the last time in gen 6 where a whopping 1 pokemon got a new one. And to all those farfetch'd fans, don't hold your breath on it getting a new form or evolution, that ship has sailed the moment it was released in gen 1. The...
  3. Soldier

So Weezing gets its own version of mold breaker? I have a feeling it should've just gotten that to begin with.
  4. Soldier

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

Ah scholastic, that name takes me back, it was where I got my first KH 2 manga book back when my elementary school hosted a bookfair. Such memories.
  5. Soldier

Would you live in a world with 22% more oxygen despite the risks

Hello, One of the first things you're taught in a paleontology course are the effects of oxygen on organic forms of life. It's common knowledge in the scientific community that this is the reason most of the insects/amphibians we find in fossils today are so large (take the meganeura, a...
  6. Soldier

List some pros and cons of KH3’s Disney worlds

Alright, Pros and cons? I can do that Arendelle: Pro: It sucks as a world, and a large majority of the fanbase hates it,myself included Cons: It exists in the first place where there are many other disney properties that could do it's job better as the ice level, in other words, it WASTES a...
  7. Soldier

Eh, to each his own, ironically if it gets poison/dark it gains a weakness to fairy, which it already resisted. We're a long way from having pokemon that resist all types, unless you count burn up.
  8. Soldier

I think you might be overreacting a bit fears, Yes Weezing looks strange, especially with the slime forming a beard on it's face but think of it this way. Weezing's galarian form is the first Poison/fairy type in existence, and while that gives it a weakness to steel types (which it already had...
  9. Soldier

To be fair, Linoone's new evolution would make sense in the galar region, as one of it's design elements is a honey badger, a common forest denizen within Europe's forests. Back In the day (notably during gen 4) gamefreak put in pokemon that would fit the areas of the region and would make sense...
  10. Soldier

Assault of the Dreadnaught Mission 3

That's the one with the Hunter X right?? make a doughnut ship, and have the abilities on the gummi ship focus more on survivability.
  11. Soldier

Well, this is unexpected, a gen 3 mon getting an evolution in a later generation and it's a regional variant at that. Wonder what that means for regular Linoones? also looks like we've got the Pikachu clone and the evil team, both of which I find disgusting.
  12. Soldier

News ► Yū Shimaka, Japanese Voice Actor for Goofy, Passed Away on July 28th at Age 70

WHAT!?!?! That's why Eeyore didn't appear in KH 3!??!!? Jesu Cripso that's so sad, he was the best character in that world, helped balance out the overtly joyous tigger. And as for Goofy's Japanese VA, it is sad, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. I hope he passed away peacefully...
  13. Soldier

Why didn't Aqua use magic in the Dark World?

Don't forget, the spells in BBS are commands that have a recharge bar similar to MP, infinite usage with a cooldown time compared to Days single use unless an ether is used. She probably couldn't cast the large barrier at the Dark Margin either due to it's space and general frailty (as you said...
  14. Soldier

I think with Roxas and Xion's case the magic they use is similar to Ariel's potions. It's something tangible and can be purchased from the shop (presumably how Ariel got them). In the case of Leon's fireball, I want to chalk that up to him being from a final fantasy game, where magic is arguably...
  15. Soldier

I think this specific circumstance is kind of like the gargoyles answer to magic, that you need a conduit to perform offensive (and possibly) defensive magic. Sora's fight through Hollow Bastion's dungeons is a perfect example of this. He has the wooden sword again, which as a physical weapon...