Recent content by Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

DISNEY Characters you think should've gotten a bigger role throughout the series?

I can safely say that Stitch is one of those characters that thematically should have a greater role. Not only is he one of the strongest Disney characters both in his original story and KH (Jumba even SAYS "He is bulletproof, fireproof and can think faster than a supercomputer). So why not...
  2. Soldier

What's your dominant hand

Hello, The what dominant hand you use is something not many people notice (or even care about), but is something worth mentioning, because it can say a lot about a person. You're either in the majority as a right handed person, the minority being left, and the even rarer ambidextrous. Few...
  3. Soldier

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Impossible, you can never have enough of the critters, I mean, if we're getting technical here, they have only done about (roughly) 10% of the animal species on earth, and I don't think they'll stop until we get EVERY rodent represented as an electric type. I don't care how many...
  4. Soldier

HOW TO BEAT PHANTOM AQUA!?

This was more of a joke than anything else, I saw that no one else was going to do it, so I did it. Guess I'll actually be helpful now. For phantom Aqua, I find that using the limited spells at your disposal is a good tactic to implement. When she splits herself into those doubting copies, a...
  5. Soldier

OH GOD! listening to this guy explain all the rules makes me feel like i'm taking a very boring college lecture! they threw in the board mechanic from mario party?!!? WHY?!? Well, they had their little foray into something other than pokemon, and they failed, guess they got what they achieved...
  6. Soldier

So little town hero has been released to a very lukewarm reception, never have i seen a game and felt nothing just by looking at it. The national dex died for this?
  7. Soldier

HOW TO BEAT PHANTOM AQUA!?

My advice to beat Phantom Aqua? Just beat Phantom Aqua, (worked for me)
  8. Soldier

Yeah, I think GF doesn't really care at this point, despite having a corporate megatitan in their hands, they've grown bored of making these games, and it honestly shows. It's grown to the point that fan games can capture the essence of what made it great as opposed to the original creators...
  9. Soldier

Spirit of Halloween selling Riku and King Mickey costumes, Keyblades, etc.

Well, it didn't help that I'm a person who normally HAS things in his pockets, so finding a place to put them was.... not easy. In the end, the zipper's ludicrous size (each tooth was the size of a thumb segment) and the oversized shoe coverings made me look more like a clown than the hero of...
  10. Soldier

Honestly, I would consider it an honor to wear that thing, fool doesn't know how lucky he his that he gets to wear that, I mean for crying out loud, it's Mickey Freaking Mouse!
  11. Soldier

So galarian ponyta's a psychic type AND shield exclusive? then I wonder which mon will be sword exclusive, galarian and psychic. I guess this is the ninetales and sandslash of the region.
  12. Soldier

I know right! he looks like someone you'll meet in a dark alley, waiting to take your money. Pretty sure they didn't convey the fact that he's one of the heroes to the model.
  13. Soldier

So, i guess no one has commented on this huh? Guess I will! (Do note that i'm not advertising these things, moreso reporting them like others have done with other KH merch in the past) After the successful release of KH3 and great reception from the Sora and Kairi costumes, the folks at spirit...
  14. Soldier

The time has finally arrived...

Welcome to the Forums Chris, please read the FAQ at your earliest convenience.
  15. Soldier

Considering how they've got access to great moves like High horsepower and flame charge, I'll probably use them too. If it's a pegasus, then that means I can finally create my dream team of fire emblem birthright characters as pokemon.