• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Solar Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

i just said i dont know why
  2. S

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

i really dont know why it hasnt surfaced the internet... but alot of things havnt surfaced the internet yet... i realize it's nothing new especially since they both weild the same 2 keyblades, i was just sayin what i figured out
  3. S

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

Ok alot of you may or may not believe me but I dont care i just figured i'd share this bit of info I have a friend who gos to school with me and she's japeneese, she just got back from japan and she told me about KH2 there and how they have already released a DEMO type thing (I'm so jealous...
  4. S

I have a secret!

FFXII will be what does not make it this year i read the someware on square-enix news board at squaresoft.com
  5. S

I figured somthing out!

psh when micky turns out to be evil im gonna play even more I think it would be awesome if micky was evil but u know that probably wont happen ethier.
  6. S

I have a secret!

I agree with oracle but i'd like to know ware u got this info...
  7. S

Offical RHG thread

dude dont get ur pants in a wedgie i was just saying as a BIG BIG BIG IF, it's obviously NOT going to happen. I was just sayin it would be hillarious if it did. btw in that picture, kairi's hair sort of resembles Namine's (I DO NOT think Kairi is Namine or vice-versa i just think the hair...
  8. S

Offical RHG thread

XD that would be so friggen hillarios!! Were all talkin about this girl like she might be kairi or someone important and she could just turn out to be some random person who you never see again and is just thrown in the scene for good measure, ya know, to make the scene look good. I'm gonna...
  9. S

My Ending thought: What if.....none of this is real.

I said before I wouldn't mind it but I'm really starting to think about it and it would actully kinda suck.... It would completely kill off everyones dream of KH3 also
  10. S

Offical RHG thread

that makes sence
  11. S

KH2 Release date to be confirmed?

so? any info on the release date?
  12. S

omg! this must have something to do with kh2!

It looks like it only has one bite in it so i dont think it's been shared yet.... i wonder if the poupu fruit will even be mentioned in KH2
  13. S

Organization weapons have similar texture to Keyblades?

Re: Explain something to me wared u hear bout the organazation having keyblade-similar weapons? oh and that would be cool if there weapons made keychains. Axels would be obvios, the red spinwheel thingy he throws and attacks with. but i doubt it will happen
  14. S

Where do you get all the Info and Facts about KH2?

for KH2 I watched the trailors read magazines and check the reviews... and we ALL go on a little hear-say
  15. S

My Ending thought: What if.....none of this is real.

I like this bogusly wrong theory ^_^ u know everyones saying they'd die and hate the game if that happened but I wouldnt mind it if they made the normal ending with all the good stuff and make it exactly what u want to c AND THEN he wakes up from the dream that represents his extremely...
Back