• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sohisohi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sohisohi

Stuff I Had People Do

Here is a few keyblades I had commissioned: Keyblades Photos by sohisohi | Photobucket As you can see, most of them are based off of Team Fortress 2 characters and items. This one is my favorite: http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/sohisohi/Keyblades/TF2_Engineer.jpg It is based off of my...
  2. Sohisohi

Kingdom Hearts Card Game

Are there any Heartless player cards or friend cards?
  3. Sohisohi

The First Nobody Sora Meets Is In Kingdom Hearts I

Your probably right, I just found it strange they would use that character model. There were plenty of people around District 1 that could have been moved. The random yet well dressed fat guy, the waitress, Tidus (child), any one of the 3 ducks next door. any one of the Moogles (Already in the...
  4. Sohisohi

I never remembered meeting these characters from the original or are they from 1.5? Now I am going to have to go back to see what that Moogle said v.v
  5. Sohisohi

Now most would think that Sora meets the first nobody in Chain of Memories, I don't think this is true. First, how is a Nobody Created: source So, when does this occur in Kingdom Hearts I? Actually, it occurs early on during the game just as you start exploring Traverse Town. First thing you...
  6. Sohisohi

Hello, I Need Some Help

Hello, I'm new, I joined because there was something I really wanted to post. Anyway ^.^ There was this theory I had always been thinking about ever since Kingdom Hearts II came out. So when I beat the one on the 3DS, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I hopped onto the internet...
Back