• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by snoopthedrew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. snoopthedrew

Where are you going to college? :)

Hey Folks! It's been quite awhile since I've posted, and I'm actually really curious to hear from my community; "Where are you going to college?". Give me a shout class of '12!!! Or for that matter anyone else who wants to transfer :) Also if you have any aspirations of going to college in the...
  2. snoopthedrew

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Even more voice actors! Sora and Vanitus are on their way!!!!!!! ^(>_<)^ Haley Joel Osment - IMDb
  3. snoopthedrew

Confusion around intentions of Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas...

So it was the ignorance and the loss of memory of kingdom hearts that caused the downfall of the two? Also Xinnjak has a good point; there's something that we probably don't fully understand about kingdom hearts. 'Preciate your time guys
  4. snoopthedrew

Confusion around intentions of Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas...

I'm pretty informed and wise when it comes to finding out how and why things happen in kingdom hearts, but there have been two things that I have never been able to wrap my head around. 1. Why did Xehanort's heartless think that kingdom hearts would give him the power of darkness, when...
  5. snoopthedrew

Final Mix Scans! (4)

I think a great (but sadly, unlikely) idea would be for SE to just make an add on for us US/EU fans for birth by sleep. Just sell it for 10-15 bucks on the PSN. I'm just wanting that extra boss and that mysterious new cutscene.
Back