• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SniperDoodle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

The stupidest thing I've done in KH is save over my file. -_-; I had a save just before Malificent's dragon form and I had started an expert file...Then I SAVED OVER IT. ACK! Luckily, my brother had a save that was virtually identical to mine and was near the same point, so he kindly let me play...
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

Thank you so much for these scans! It looks like they did an excellent transitioning Capt. Sparrow/Johnny Depp into the game. And no matter how quirky it may look compared to the cartoony Sora, I will still think it's cool. I'm already looking forward to it!
  3. S

This really freaks me out, look!

Hm...there is quite a resemblance there. Maybe it's supposed to preview something...or maybe it's just coincidence...It is pretty creepy though. Square is probably fooling us into thinking that the girl on the top is not Kairi...Or fooling us into thinking that it IS Kairi...Whatever, now I'm...
  4. S

Where do you get all the Info and Facts about KH2?

I generally read articles and sometimes I'll read game scripts on GameFaqs...Like I read COM's script because I don't have a GBA and I still wanted to "get" KHII without having to borrow my brother's GBA. So...Articles help too and sometimes I google it...Or sometimes I just check...
  5. S

Sly Cooper fans, prepare to have a field day...

...Sly 3 has been CONFIRMED. Yes, CONFIRMED. Don't believe me? Click the link to see a scan that one of the members from the GameFaqs forums (or Sarthak) posted: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Jigganis/Image3.jpg Yes, this rocks for me! And it's supposed to come out this year as well, so...
  6. S

Enough!

Aw...thanks for the support you guys! :)
  7. S

Enough!

I am getting so annoyed with certain people on here. Some of us (without listing names) keep posting threads on the KHII release date when it's been clearly stated that there IS NO CONFIRMED DATE. It even says on the main site. I'm not really asking for too much. Just stop posting release date...
  8. S

Kingdom Hearts is for kids?

Re: KH for kids??? KH is definitely not a kid's game. As people have said, the story and dialogue is hard for kids to completely understand (ones under 12 anyway). Besides, look at this forum. Is it just me, or are most of us here teenagers? For the record, my fortysomething mom adores this...
  9. S

KH2 might not come until 2006?

Re: It Can't Be!!!!!!!!!!! Well, it's either wait for a good game or get a crap game today. And I'd rather have a good game. Besides, I'm wrapped up in fanart and fanfiction right now, so it'll tide me over until KHII comes out...
  10. S

Muahaha, there's a mistake in KH and KH2

It's a game. It doesn't really matter, I think. I mean, they didn't really follow the movie plot in Aladdin...or Tarzan...or Alice in Wonderland in KH1. They had to tweak a few things for the game, ya? You had to watch it in class? LOL I had to watch the Spanish dubbed version in my Spanish...
  11. S

What you want to see in KH2 and what is your scale of impatience?

Re: what you what to see in KH2 and what is your scale of impatientness Things I wish I could see: MORE INFO in general. Impatience factor: 3/10 There ARE other games out there people!
  12. S

Enough of Final Fantasy XII

Re: Enough FFxII or watever Have you've even played a Final Fantasy game, Junior? They're of high quality and beloved by so many fans, in both the US and Japan (and Europe also). Besides, people have been waiting a pretty long time for another single player Final Fantasy to come out.
  13. S

Ghost In The Shell

It's official. I've become a Ghost In The Shell addict. I've seen both of the movies and I've seen the first three volumes of the series GitS: Stand Alone Complex. I'm probably gonna watch the fourth volume I recently rented tomorrow, so--Sssshhhh-- don't give me spoilers beyond Volume 3! If...
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts II better be worth it!

Re: It better be frickin worth it! I can't tell you that! That's a SPOILER! -_-; I can tell you what sorts of things people complained about though...They just didn't like the way the story ended because they thought it felt unfinished. Amen to that! But trust me though, it was probably...
  15. S

I've got a question concering...

...A Sly Cooper sequel. I just heard a rumor that a third Sly Cooper sequel has been confirmed in Disney Adventures (a magazine I don't get), but I wasn't sure if it could really be true. I mean seriously, the second game just came out a few months ago and I checked a few game sites and they...
Back