• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Smarties-kun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Choosing the Keyblade Wielder

Re: Who wants to be the next Keyblade Wielder??! A truly marvelous one shot. Your description is good although the description of the woman very slightly interrupted the flow of the story in my opinion. The story was really entertaining and although the fic wasn't "Rolling-on-the-floor"-funny...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Forgotten Times

You seriously need to work on your description. Although people who have played Kingdom Hearts will most likely have a general idea of how Hollow Bastion and Leon look, your story will look bare and badly planned out without any description of your characters and their surroundings. And please...
  3. S

The "I beat KH2" thread

Re: The "I beated KH2" thread I've done all of the things listed and I'm currently doing a low level run.
  4. S

Riku and his memories...

Well, as you should already know from having played through Sora's mode, the Organization is after Sora's memories and it is not the castle itself, but Naminé that's tampering around with the memories. And since Vexen is just about the only Organization member who even cares about Riku being in...
Back