• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shiroikaze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

I think his/her gender is hardly the matter of concern at this point. What matters is that Xaldin has Sanctuary, and is giving it to us as soon as possible. :D And yes, "ganbare" means "try your best/persevere".
  2. S

Yep. Just making a joke to go along with the theme. ザルディン! 頑張れ!
  3. S

wonk uoy naht erom yrautcnas deen I!
  4. S

Congratulations, Xaldin. And thanks for working to get the intro uploaded. Finally!!! :) EDIT: Just called EBGames...."Midwest delay" strikes again...I won't be playing KHII until Wednesday. Sometimes I really hate living in Minnesota XD
  5. S

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Nobody knows yet, but he got a mail from S-E politely telling him not to post it. He's not 100% sure it's from S-E, but I could see how that would cause some hesitation. Just don't bug him about it, and if it happens, it'll be an awesome surprise, but I'm not expecting it. 11 MORE DAYS! (12...
  6. S

Continuing the quasi-off-topic-ness: THAT'S WHO I WAS THINKING OF!!! Also, an interesting note about localization (some of you might think this is kind of interesting). In general, when a character in a localized game or anime has a "southern drawl", it is usually caused by translators...
  7. S

Kind of off-topic but yeah, I realized I was wrong there (been a while since I played through KH1). For some reason I thought he did, but I can't think off the top of my head of which character from another game I thought of by accident. As I said, I pictured him sounding more like Capt...
  8. S

Assuming the guy who e-mailed Maverick is truly a PR representative for SE (I would think it would be easy to tell from the @na.square-enix.com *or something similar* in the address - I used to receive their press releases when I wrote articles for a gaming site and it's really obvious when...
  9. S

Interesting. I can see why that would make you think twice about posting the intro...though I am surprised they made this much of an effort to contact you. Well, in any case, it's your call - you're the one with the game and the vids. It was just interesting how they were more concerned with...
  10. S

Um...I don't think I saw that cutscene. I have the game on HDLoader; I can't get past Twilight Town because it locks up when loading the first Gummi Ship sequence, so I can't help you there. Then again, maybe I did see it... what do you mean by "DWU"? In reference to your questions... I...
  11. S

When will you get KH2?

Depends on where...on the East and West Coasts, you can get the game on ship day...however, out here in the middle of nowhere, we get affected by what I affectionately deem "Midwest Delay", and don't get to purchase most games until the day after the ship date.
  12. S

Since reviews are starting to come out, the press probably already has copies of the game. KHII has to be the fastest localization I've ever seen for an RPG. Honestly, after playing the import version, I didn't see any way they could sync the lips and expressions of the characters, hire...
  13. S

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Actually, I was thinking about this earlier today as I was playing the Japanese version of KHII. Hey, wait a minute...wouldn't Square realize most of us have seen this already?! Maybe, but most likely....not. Based on what I've seen and heard, Japanese game...
  14. S

Hello all. I'm brand new here, but I've been following the tremendous amount of posts over the last few days regarding the videos from the NA version which have been going up on YouTube. Thanks a lot, Maverick22, for showing us what we have to look forward to in the American version of KHII...
Back