• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shingobunny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

XDDD Clearly, I had no clue. Updated the first post. Final storyline boss is Terranort, real secret boss is Vanitas.
  2. S

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Tales Square. on Justin.tv This stream's user just got Last Episode, which likely has the secret boss. Gettting screen caps up now! FINAL STORYLINE BOSS IS TERRANORT IN RADIANT GARDEN. I don't have room for caps, but the secret boss is Absent Silhouette Vanitas. ;A; More Screens: Also...
  3. S

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

He just got last episode on that stream posted :x!
  4. S

BBS Secret Boss?

XD I wondered the same at first. You don't have to beat the secret boss, just defeat the game on Proud Mode, then you can see the secret ending.
  5. S

Dilan

D: This is all I've got on hand with Dilan. Useful if you want a copy of his spear though, maybe? :x
  6. S

ienzo and atw

Even says that when Ven rescues Ienzo, he has no parents, and that he's looking out for him, if I'm not mistaken.
  7. S

TAV ages

Terra's about 21-ish, since Nomura once said that he thought Xemnas is about 30. I think that's all we do know almost for sure. XD;
  8. S

Braig/Ienzo to reappear in the future(Theory+spoilers)

I'd think Braig would at least, not as sure on Ienzo. And I do hope that the other four show up. I mean, Xigbar did find Marluxia, and Marluxia clearly went against the Organization. I was thinking about this just now, and it seems very odd, now given Braig's influence and activities. I'd...
  9. S

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation Error occurred to me as well D< Crap. Hopefully, they work soon.
  10. S

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

JUST saw this! :3 Secret Ending Subbed - Birth by Sleep Play Log, so thanks to KH13.com and Heartstation.org EDIT, again: They work for me now!
  11. S

*sheepish wave*

Hey there. I'm Shingobunny. Shingo, Bunny, "Hey, you!" --whatever will do. I'm a long time lurker, probably back since KHIIFM+, but for some reason, I couldn't make an account then, so I was like "Okay, I'll skip it." I've been stalking the spoilers for BBS section today and yesterday. :3...
  12. S

The mastermind behind Organization 13

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! Also, the Organization XIII theme played when Braig fought Aqua. HMMM. I don't think Terranort was brought to RG by Braig, but Braig probably did steer Terranort in the direction he wanted. I pretty much agree.
  13. S

Code of Silence?

Kairi has no memories of her time back in Radiant Garden, other than the story from her grandmother, as far as I'm able to remember.
  14. S

X [spoilers]

XD He is, I just didn't understand why you'd say they'd change the pronunciation to "ex" instead of "chi" because is, that's all.
  15. S

X [spoilers]

I'm not sure I understand why it'll change because of that? :x;;; I'm sorry.
Back